Remote / from EU
Junior / Medior
fixed base 2000€ and commisionsApply Now
Luigi’s Box is a SaaS solution for intuitive AI-powered search 🔎, analytics 📉, and product recommendation for e‑commerce. It ensures that your site delivers fast, relevant, and personalised results for every inquiry.
Some of our clients include Kik, Bringmeister, 11teamsports, Ledvance and other big names as well as more than 3000 e-shops. 🛍
Be part of an impactful and inspiring mission as our Business Development Representative
Why is this role attractive?
This is an opportunity to work with the most important e-commerce clients. Be the first person our prospects talk to. Be part of an experienced sales team in a fast-paced environment of trendy SaaS businesses. Sell a world-class product, one of the best search solutions reported by Gartner / G2.
We are growing across Europe and have the ambition to accelerate our growth in the DACH market.
- Start in 1Q of 2024
- Remote / from EU
- (or Hybrid is possible in Prague or Bratislava)
- B2B Contract, Full-time
- Compensations: fix base 2000-2200€ and monthly commissions
- German language on C2 level – is a must
- Fluent English at B2+ level – is a must
- As our BDR, you will focus on researching, prospecting and generating new business opportunities
- Engage new leads and move them further down the sales funnel
- Generate a steady flow of leads for Account Executives
- Calling/ emailing/ social outreach to prospects, decision-makers, C-level to secure meetings with relevant e-commerce accounts
- Listen to the prospect’s business needs and explain Luigi’s Box’s added value
- Work with your sales team to develop a strong outbound customer acquisition strategy
- Keep our CRM data sound (Hubspot, Salesloft)
If you are competitive, hungry, energetic, resilient and creative, this could be the perfect start to your sales career. Even if you are a recent graduate. An interest in technology such as web/e-commerce is required.
What we expect:
- Professional and mature communication
- Eager to learn and keen on tech sales, even when coming from a different field
- Persistent, inventive, and pursuing new ideas
- Team player (even though you may sometimes feel like an independent wolf who brings home the bacon)
- Positive and energetic on the phone, excellent listening skills
- Creativity in outbound prospecting – ability to quickly iterate on what works and what doesn’t. Try different approaches.
- Working remotely or in a hybrid mode, you will need to be disciplined and organised to achieve your sales targets.
Your great advantages (not necessities) are:
- previous experience in SaaS / digital / e-commerce sector
- 6+ months of SaaS outbound sales
- 1+ year of experience in quota-carrying sales development, generating solid pipelines of qualified opportunities for sales managers in an IT technology environment
- experience in prospecting and outreach methods
- Familiarity with Hubspot, or sales automation tools, e.g. Salesloft, Outreach
- German – excellent written and spoken level (C2 level) is a must
- Fluent English – is a must
- Another European language – would be an advantage, not a must
Meet your team
You will be part of a business development team led by an experienced e-commerce sales manager. The sales team has colleagues in Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland and the UK. There are already more BDRs in the team, covering more markets. Mentoring, mutual support and feedback are part of our culture.
The value you bring to customers
- Luigi’s Box is one of the best Search SaaS solutions on the market. A proven market fit
- Search solution recognized by Gartner Market Guide for Digital Commerce Search 2022 among other ~20 top solutions (Algolia, Bloomreach, etc.)
- Recognition by Deloitte CE Technology Fast 50 as one of the leading technology companies in 2022 and 2023
- G2 results against other market leaders: the highest scored in the subcategory: E-Commerce Search Software for Small-Business in 2023
- E-commerce Germany Awards – Best Analytics Tool
- Luigi’s Box increases conversions and sales for companies such as Alza, Electroworld, Benu, O2 and other big names
- Luigi’s Box influences the ecommerce market and works with the biggest e‑commerce clients. More than 50% of the top e-commerce companies in the SK/CZ market already use Luigi’s Box.
The benefits for you
- Work for a dynamic scale-up in a trending SaaS business with a functional product and paying customers. This gives you the benefit of working for a stable company in the long term.
- Monthly all-hands meetings where you learn what we’re working on in the company.
- We are a team of over 80 people in 5 European countries. We like to be efficient, so we listen to your ideas. You have the opportunity to define your role and processes
- Culture of close collaboration in remote and hybrid environments – frequent online team meetings
- B2B contract and monthly pay in Euros by 10th day of month
- 20 or 25 paid days off and 7 sick days as per company policy
- Team building activities, internal workshops and off-site activities, events for clients
- Flexible working hours, 40 hours a week. You deliver results and are reliable – in return, we respect if you ever need to run errands
- We cover 25 – 90 % of the cost of selected language or professional courses
- Multisport card (SK, CZ) or equivalent (other countries)
- Allowance for hardware as per company policy
- Online small talks with remote colleagues
- Occasional small team events in Bratislava, Warsaw, Prague: let’s grab a beer, Christmas dinners, quizzes, sport events (as volleyball, go-karts, laser room)
Ready to join us?
- Click the ‘Apply’ button, submit your LinkedIn profile.
- Next steps: A screening call, an interview with the manager, a practical assignment similar to the usual tasks for the position.
- A successful candidate can also expect a call with the CEO and a request for references.
- We prefer to complete the process and start working in Q1 2024
Useful links to explore:
- Company: www.luigisbox.com
- Products: https://www.luigisbox.com/products/
- Features: https://www.luigisbox.com/features/
- Case studies of our customers: https://www.luigisbox.com/case-study/
- Demo of the product: https://demo.luigisbox.com/sites/18274-58710/searches