Remote / or Bratislava
B2B Contract / Employment Contract / Full-Time / Internship
- We prefer a colleague who could work from the Czech Republic or Poland
- Start date by agreement
- Also suitable for a graduate
Who are we looking for?
What will be your job?
- The essence of your work will be integration of Luigi’s Box products into the e‑shops of our clients
- Daily communication with clients (emails, phone calls) and help with integration of our product (20-30% of the time)
- Communicating mostly about the data that is being integrated, processing XML or CSV files, validating data using our internal tools
- Styling the interfaces so that everything fits into the client’s website, then communicating previews and processing other client requests
What skills do you need?
- Know how to write understandable and structured emails to clients
- Make professional phone calls, because you often need to explain how things work, what documents you need to supply, speed up or clarify something, etc.
- We appreciate if you can be independent, show initiative and a pro-client approach
- We will appreciate if you can communicate clearly, because you will be an interpreter of technical specifics for the client
- We would appreciate it if you want to learn how to set your priorities, because during the day you have to deal with several tasks and often decide what is the most urgent
- Take responsibility for assigned tasks
- If you already have basic programming experience, it is an advantage
Get to know your team:
- Our Luigi’s Boxe team already has 40+ people
- Your colleagues in the integration team will be Tomáš, Peťo, Veronika, Mima, Miška and Rado
- The integration team will guide you in the beginning, show you the do’s and dont’s, and gradually give you more challenging tasks
The stories of our colleagues, Miška and Mima
Miška previously worked as administrative staff. In an interview for Learn2Code she explains, what she likes the most in Luigi’s Box:
“I really like to create and at the same time I like nice designs. So for me, it’s the front-end part of the job that I like the most. When I can work with visuals and the result of this work is a nice and functional part of the website.’
This is what Mima said about Luigi’s box for Learn2Code:
“Already during the interview, Luigi’s Box made a great impression on me. And when I was chosen among the applicants, it was a great feeling. I got a great job with perfect people, which I was looking for for a long time. I almost lost hope. But it still worked.”
Read the wholei interview to find out how her daily routine at Luigi’s Box looks like.
Miška and Mima joined us thanks to Learn2Code initiative, which we highly recommend to everyone who wants to develop their skills.
Working time, place of work, salary
- We prefer someone who would work REMOTELY from the Czech Republic, during time when there are public holidays in Slovakia and Czech clients need our support
- It is a full-time job
- Also suitable for a graduate
- Work from home-office/REMOTE
- Flexible working hours, but we expect you to be available most often between 9:00 and 16:30
- Full-time 1050-1100€/monthly brutto. or 1300-1500€/monthly for a self-employed contractor.
Why join Luigi’s Box?
- You will become part of a fast-growing company in the trendy SaaS segment
- Work with top e‑commerce clients in Slovakia, Czech Republic and abroad
- You will do meaningful work for our clients and have the opportunity to improve and grow in your career
- Work with the best-rated product in its segment (E‑commerce Search) in Europe (G2)
- Luigi’s Box is a startup with a functional product and paying customers, which for you means working in a stable company that will be here for the long term
- You will fulfill your and your company’s dreams, you get mentoring and shared experience from professional colleagues
Details that matter
- Flexibility with holiday days, even for contractors
- Monthly all-hands meeting with company breakfast, where you will find out about where we are moving as a company
- Team building and off-site activities, events for us and customers (can also be held in Prague)
- Possibility to choose the technology (Mac, Win) and budget for hardware also for contractors
- If you deliver results and are reliable, we respect you in return if you ever need to run errands or pick up your kids from daycare
- We cover 75% of the costs of language courses
- Thursday online small talk meetings with remote colleagues
- We value proper work-life balance
If you eventually worked from the office in Bratislava, this is what you can expect:
- When working from the office – parking in the city center for cars and bicycles
- Volleyball Mondays
- Allowance for specialty coffee in 2 nearby cafes
- Masseur and physiotherapist right in the office
- Snacks and treats in the office (fruit somehow wasn’t an interesting option so far) & roof terrace
- Send us your CV or full LinkedIn profile: email@example.com
- Part of the recruitment is also a practical assignment similar to the tasks in this position
- Chosen candidates will be invited to a “trial day with us”, where you will get to know us and we will show you what we are working on