Remote / or Bratislava
B2B Contract / Full-Time
OTE 1300 - 1800 €Apply Now
Luigi’s Box is a SaaS solution for intuitive search 🔎, analytics 📉, and product recommendation for e‑commerce. It ensures that your site delivers fast, relevant, and personalised results for every inquiry.
Luigi’s Box has a dominant position on the Central Europe market, while expanding on Western European market. More than 50% of top e‑commerce companies on the SK/CZ market use Luigi’s Box.
For whom is this a dream job?
This role is a great start of a sales career in the SaaS sector, with a professional European sales team.
We are growing across Europe and have the ambition to accelerate our growth.
Be part of it. Focus on inbound customers on the SK/CZ market.
- Start: ASAP
- Bratislava Office, Hybrid or Fully remote
- B2B contract
- Compensation: fixed base 70% and commissions 30%
- Base 1.000 – 1.300 € , OTE 1.300 – 1.800 € a month as an invoiced amount on B2B contract
Benefits for you
- You will sell one of the best Search SaaS solutions on the market – proven market fit
- You will work closely with experienced colleagues that were successful in other start-ups, scale-ups – you can learn a lot
- Recognition by Gartner Market Guide for Digital Commerce Search 2022 among other ~20 top solutions (Algolia, Bloomreach, etc.)
- Recognition by Deloitte CE Technology Fast 50 as one of the leading technology companies in 2022
- G2 results against other market leaders: the highest scored in the subcategory: E‑Commerce Easiest to Use in E‑Commerce Search software in 2022
Your tasks and goals
- Turn installations of Luigi’s Box to paying customers by providing sales support and negotiating terms with potential customers
- Respond, engage and qualify prospects that interacted with Luigi’s Box website
- Upselling existing customers – sell higher package of Luigi’s Box product based on contractual terms
- Listen to prospect’s business needs, explain Luigi’s Box added value and successful use cases
- Maintain solid data quality in CRM, focus on actionable & relevant information
Your skills and experience
- Eager to learn and keen on tech sales. Persistent, inventive and pursue new ideas
- 1 year of working experience
- Communicate positively, clearly and energetically by phone and email
- Listen with excellence – it’s not about you, it’s about them
- Excellent written and spoken Slovak or Czech language
- Solid English communication skills, at B2-C1 level
- Other languages are advantage – mainly German, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian
The little things that matter
- Monthly all-hands meetings where you learn what we’re working on in the company
- Culture of close cooperation
- Stability – Monthly pay in Euros by the 10th day of the month
- 20 or 25 paid days off even for contractors
- Team buildings and off-site activities, events for clients
- Allowance for hardware of choice available as per company policy after a trial period
- Flexible working hours, 40 hours a week. You deliver results and are reliable – in return, we respect if you ever need to run errands
- Work in a dynamic start-up, in trending SaaS business and have a real influence on the development of the market
- Luigi’s Box means a functional, prospective product and paying customers – this gives you the advantage of a stable company that will be here for the long run
Meet your team
You will be part of a European Business Development team headed by a Sales leader deeply experienced in the e‑commerce and product search area. Mentoring, mutual support, and feedback are part of our culture. Currently, we are a team of ~50 people. We prefer to run efficiently, so we listen to your ideas and you can influence our processes.
Ready to join Luigi’s Box ?
Click the “Apply” button and send your filled LinkedIn profile or a CV.
The recruitment process includes a screening call, a call with the manager, and a practical assignment similar to the tasks for the position. A final candidate will have a call with the CEO and a request for references.
Useful links to explore:
Case studies of our customers: https://www.luigisbox.com/case-study/
Luigi’s Box reviews: https://www.g2.com/products/luigi-s-box/reviews