B2B Contract / Full-Time
Junior / Medior
1500 - 2500€, based on experienceApply Now
Luigi’s Box provides analytics, search, and recommender to more than 2500 e‑shops running on a variety of platforms.
If you’ve ever shopped online, you’ve definitely met us. We are on Answear, BRW, Apart, Ziaja, R-GOL, Gomez, Orsay and other stores.
We’re looking for a colleague who will support our customers and solve their technical problems. You are our person if you are familiar with technology and speak Polish.
- Start ASAP, in May/June 2023
- B2B contract
- Compensation: 1500 – 2500€ on B2B contract, based on experience
- Fluent Polish and English – is a must
- Remote OR Hybrid
Tasks and responsibilities
You’ll be in charge of supporting our customers and solving technical problems.
One customer may want to check the results they don’t see, another customer may want to change the billing information, and the next one may want to change the color or font. What you can solve, you solve. Where possible, you´ll direct the customer, and the rest you delegate and make sure someone else solves it.
We’re not looking for a robot who will go through dozens of emails a day. We’re looking for a person who will ensure that 10 fewer support tickets come every week. You will join a team of 2 support colleagues, Zuzana and Samo. You will gather customer feedback and share it with our Development & Sales teams.
You’re our person if you can look at customers’ problems from a distance, find recurring issues, and write a tutorial or record a video that teaches customers how they can solve their problems themselves.
- 1-2 years of customer support experience, preferably in the SaaS or technical e‑commerce solutions sector
- Excellent communication, so you help the customer to go through any technical difficulty with an ease
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – understand the nature of the problem and write a clear procedure to help others solve the problem
- Love for technical knowledge, ability to understand the technical demands of our customers
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Effectively organize and plan activities
- Polish language – is a must at C1-C2 level
- English – is a must as a company communication language, B2 level
- Slovak, German or other European language – is an advantage
Why join Luigi’s Box
- Luigi’s Box is a startup with a working product and paying customers, which means working for a stable company that will be here for the long run
- Work on meaningful, high-impact assignments with top e‑commerce clients
- Work with the top-rated product within the segment (E‑commerce Search) in Europe
- Become a part of a fast-growing company in the trendy SaaS segment
- Get mentoring and experience sharing from professional colleagues
- Possibility to define the role and processes
- In the case of excellent results and proven skills, career growth is possible – commercial or technical direction
The little things that matter
- Monthly all-hands meetings where you learn what we’re working on in the company
- Culture of close cooperation
- Stability – B2B contract and monthly pay in Eur by the 10th day of the month
- Paid days off even for a contractor (20 or 25 days per year, up to 7 sick days per year)
- Team buildings and off-site activities, events for us and customers
- We cover 75% of the cost of English language courses
- Flexible working hours, 40 hours a week, preferably between 8:30 – 17:00. You deliver results and are reliable – in return, we respect if you ever need to run errands or go pick up the kids
If you’re going to work in a hybrid way, the office life provides:
- Parking in the city center for cars and bikes
- Volleyball Mondays
- A contribution to specialty coffee at nearby cafes
- Massage therapist and physiotherapist weekly in the office
- Sweet treats in the office (fruit didn’t work out) & the rooftop terrace
- Monthly company breakfasts
Let us know about you!
- Click on the “Apply” button and send us a link to your completed LinkedIn profile or your CV.
- The hiring process includes a screen call, an interview with the manager and practical technical assignment similar to the common tasks for the position
- A final candidate will have a call with the CEO and a request for references