Full-time │ starting from 3000 EUR │ also fully remote
We run on a cloud. We are constantly growing, and with that, our infrastructure must develop, too. We are looking for a person who will help us with technological growth.
What will you work with:
- Elastic Container Service, AWS Batch, Step functions, AWS Lambda, Fargate
- ElastiCache, RDS, Kinesis
- Terraform, Ansible
- ElasticSearch clusters, which we manage ourselves on EC2 instances
- Capacity planning and infrastructure scaling
- Instance benchmarking, configuring the operating system for the best performance
- ElasticSearch cluster management, automation of administrative tasks
- You will participate in on-call rotation
- Post-mortem analyzes, problem identification, playbooks creation
- Monitoring and alert settings
We are looking for
- A person experienced with AWS and at least some subset of the services we use
- Someone who is not familiar with the term Infrastructure as a code and has experience with terraform
- Someone experienced in running ElasticSearch and someone who understands the processes that take place in it
- An independent person who can look at the system from out of the box, but at the same time also immerse themselve in detail, make an effort and do what is necessary.
- Someone who understands the responsibilities and understands that sometimes it is necessary to put out a fire even at three in the morning in pajamas
- An optional bonus: experience with Ruby programming 🦄
How to apply
If you would like to find out more about how you can work with us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Luigi’s Box is a Slovak SaaS company that provides intuitive search tool, analytics and product recommendations, especially in the e-commerce sector. Our service increases sales to approximately 1,000 companies, including O2, Tatra Banka, Dedoles, Nay, Muziker, Astratex and many other well-known brands.