We won a prestigious E-commerce Germany Award in the category Best Analytics / BI tool.
E-commerce Germany Awards as one of the leading events recognizes companies within the e-commerce sector for their accomplishments in German e-commerce. Together with B2B Expo & Conference, it is the biggest event taking place in Berlin.
More than 350 companies submitted their proposals in 10 categories. The finalists have been chosen by public voting, and then the winners were chosen and awarded by the jury at the ceremony on February 12, 2020. Prizes were given for the fifth time with the participation of the largest “players” in the e-commerce market as Otto Group, Alibaba Group, Facebook, Google, etc.
E-commerce Berlin Expo 2020 Awards Winners
- Best Solution for International Expansion – ChannelAdvisor
- Innovation/ New Development in E-commerce – RoboBIZZ
- Best Sales Generating Tool – idealo
- Best Logistics Solution – THIMM pack’n’display
- Best Platform/Shop Software – Dynamicweb
- Best Payment Provider – Billie
- Best Analytics Tool/BI Solutions – Luigi’s Box
- Best Agency of the Year – T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
- IT and Infrastructural Solutions – Anexia
- Best Customer Communication Tool – eDESK by xSellco
Luigi’s Box is a set of tools for e-commerce companies that increases your sales and conversions by providing your visitors with the best possible shopping experience. From search to product discovery, we cover all the interactions while giving you complete control and data for your business decisions.
What did our CEO, Radoslav Balajka, say?
“It was unexpected. In 2018, as a new company on the market, we won “Search Industry Award for the Most Promising Start-Up” by the Information Retrieval Specialist Group, a member of the British Computer Society (BCS). That prestigious award also gave us a lot of energy to further improve our tools. We see that what we do makes sense. Our ambition is to simplify the whole “search experience” on online stores and make it more “human and natural” as we all know from real life.
Luigi’s Box has more than 700 clients in more than 15 countries. Our ambition is to become a world leader among e-commerce search engines. Our “award-winning” analytics module is already a world-class leader.